Thursday 29 March 2012

Some Lovely Links

Here's some links that have caught my eye this week, probably when I was supposed to be doing something more productive. Hope you enjoy them.




I am so in love with this Thread Wrapped Necklace tutorial from Studs & Pearls. Isn't it cute!






Here a great tutorial for Bleach Painting on Fabric from A Beautiful Mess, I think this would be a great idea to personalise a tote bag for a pressie.


I love playing around with different colors for my nails, spotted this idea for a DIY mani on Drop Dead Gorgeous. What a cool way to spice up an outfit.


Fellow Aussie Blogger - Scared Stitchless - has many great things on her blog. She posted a few weeks back about Fabric Sharpies to decorate fabric. I love what's she's doing to decorate the tank. I think I need some of these now.


I've seen this getting around Pinterest for a while so I just has to share it on here. What a great idea to graffiti a wall with moss!

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey, hey hope you're having a good long weekend. Please check the email you submitted for the one cool thing, one strange thing swap, I've sent you the details for your swap partner and would really to know you address details so I can send them to your swap partner!

    http://theperfectnose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete