Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wearing: Neutrals for the weekend

On the weekend we went to the Rocklea Markets to stock up on the essentials, also just happened on the Bagel Boys.

Pic courtesy of Bagel Boys website

I had a B.R.A.T. (Bacon, Rocket, Avacado & Tomato), I ate it so fast I didn't have time to take a picture. Suffice to say it was delicious! Go visit them if you're in the area, you wont be disappointed

If you havent already guessed, I do love my neutrals. I wore my new Black Country Road Coated Jeggings, Grey Mix Apparel Jumper, Witchery Black Studded Flats with a leopard print scarf.



The jumper was a lucky find hidden in the mens wear department at Mix Apparel, 100% wool as well so it  is nice and snuggly. 


Love these flats, they remind me of a starry night.



No comments:

Post a Comment